So, you want to post more on your personal LinkedIn page but you don’t know where to start? If you’re not someone who usually posts online and in particular, not about yourself, it certainly can be daunting. But, with the rise of personal branding and the success it is bringing to many founders, it is absolutely something that more of us should be getting involved with. You might think that you don’t have a particularly interesting story to tell, but, there will be plenty of people keen to understand who you are and how you got to where you are today. So, with that in mind, here are 15 post ideas to help you get started…
15 LinkedIn Post Ideas for Small Business Founders
1. Recommend a productivity hack or time management tip.
2. Highlight a personal value that guides your business decisions.
3. Post inspiring customer testimonials and success stories.
4. Share your founding story and reasons for setting up the business.
5. Discuss a new technology or innovation relevant to your industry.
6. Predict future trends in your industry and their implications.
7. Share a personal anecdote that resonates with your audience.
8. Post a “behind the scenes” look at your workday.
9. Share 3 key lessons learned since starting your business.
10. Discuss a passion project or hobbies you have outside of work.
11. Recommend other thought leaders in your industry to follow.
12. Promote upcoming events you are attending or hosting.
13. Share a common problem your customers face and offer solutions.
14. Highlight another small business that inspires you and its unique story.
15. Discuss how your industry could benefit from AI and explore its possible applications.
With 15 ideas across a variety of topics, we hope these have inspired you to get started with your own LinkedIn content. Looking to outsource it? Here at SP5 Digital, we provide LinkedIn Ghostwriting services for small business founders. We will work with you to develop a tone of voice and using that, share your stories and thought leadership to grow your following online. If you’d like to hear more about our LinkedIn Ghostwriting or Social Media Marketing services, just enter your details in the form below and we’ll be in touch.